Thursday, March 3, 2011

Eye poker!!

Laney has a facination with eyes. She loves eyebrows, eyelids, all of it. Well it is all fun and games until someone get s hurt. This time it was me. We were playing o nthe floor and BAM fingernail to the eyeball. Of course Kevin is at his conference and I can't drive with one eye so we make a few calls, talk to the neighbors and I decided to stick it out for a while. I don't know if anyone has ever had a scratch on thier eyeball but OH MY GOSH, does it hurt. I stuck it out till about 4am this morning and hit my breaking point. Off to the ER. Just a scratch but unfortunately it is right in the center of the iris of my eye. My Depth perception is a little off it waters every time I try to read something and we won't talk about pain. How can a little scratch hurt this much? So forgive my typos in this posting I am typing with my eyes closed. So that was our night. Poor kid. You could tell she felt bad the whole night.

No comments:

Post a Comment