Sunday, February 8, 2009

One week further...

We passed 26 weeks without a hitch! We had an ultrasound again on Wednesday and it showed much of the same, a cute little baby with no fluid. Just to show us a little of her personality she did stick her tounge out at us twice. I love that she is spunky and strong now but I am beginning to wonder if that will translate into her being a force to contend with later. I guess we will worry about it then.
Friday I had a really good friend fly in from Portland to spend the day. It was a great day. Thanks again Brenda! We also received some delicious dinners and snacks this week. You guys are awsome! We really appreciate the great food and the thought.
Other than that Kevin and I have spent most of the weekend here in "our apartment downtown" aka hospital room. The baby has given us a few worries over the last two days but she seems to bounce back each time. The doctors are just going to keep a closer eye on her for a while. My contractions have picked up a bit. Not to the point of requiring medication, but enough to stress us out a bit. Fortunately, for me, they aren't painful I can just tell they are there. So we are glad to monitor her more and so far she is doing well, so nothing to worry about.
For now we will continue to play the waiting game and we are looking at 27 weeks just a few days away. I think we will have a celebration Wednesday if we make it.
I hope you all are doing well. Thank you for the postive thoughts and prayers.
The Meyer's

1 comment:

  1. HEY! I think of you guys so much. I hope everything goes well and I hope to meet baby Meyer next time I'm in Boise! :) Maybe this summer. :) Love to both (err... all 3 of you!). -Hillary

    ReplyDelete